Skip to main content

The PsychCafe
Share, connect, and learn.
A week today I bought Heart Math - Inner Balance & emWave Technology takes a pulse reading from the earlobe and the inner balance app displays a breathing sequence to follow, this helps reduce fatigue and anxiety, maintains poise and composure and helps you think more clearly and make intuitive decisions.

It has been made for iPod, iPhone & iPad. Its features include gaining insight into my shifting moods, learn to focus on positive emotions, track my progress, shares accomplishments and journal my progress.

The Inner Balance helps me build internal coherence through synchronizing my breathing with heart rhythms while focusing on positive emotions. This needs just a few minutes daily but I use it three times between 3 – 25 minutes which helps to reduce negative effects of stress, it boosts performance and builds resilience. This can be done anywhere, anytime and I’ve really appreciated the breathing exercise. This last week, probably for the first time in many years I managed to stay in the moment and appreciated the days/week instead of walking/flying through it before the next one is upon me. Check Heart Math out on line and YouTube to see if it’s something that might help you! I believe it will help me day to day and during my T’s holiday absence.

Chezza Smiler
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.